Tucked away in the Vaults, join us for some clandestine cocktail fun at our exclusive Speakeasy, an under-the-radar luxe festive experience. With a maximum capacity of just 26, the Speakeasy is an intimate space for those of you who want to concentrate on the serious business of cocktails! Our pre-set experiences will take you on a cocktail tasting journey. Table service only with tantalising concoctions dreamt up by our award-winning mixologist Sebastian Hollingworth with premium bar snacks. If you take having fun seriously - this is the place to be. There will be a food and drinks menu which you can order from with your waiter in addition to what is included in the ticket below (card payment only).
TABLE BOOKING FOR 2 £5
Fancy a drink at our speakeasy between one of the other experiences while at Skylight Christmas at Tobacco Dock? £5 to book the table and you can order with your waiter. Maximum 3 tables of 2.
Operating one session (lasting 75 minutes) on Thursday's and Friday's (from 4pm) and three sessions on Saturday's and Sunday (from 1pm) our Pre Drinks Tickets are the perfect place to start your Skylight Christmas journey. On arrival you will receive a themed cocktail and tuck into some delicious bar snacks that will be available on your table. You will then choose a base spirit (Whisky, Rum or Gin) and your speakeasy host will place a build your own build box cocktail set on your table and take you through the process of making your own cocktail. We will then serve you a cocktail made (by us) to finish off your time at the Speakeasy before moving off to your next event.
THE GRAND COULOIR £49
Operating one session from 5:30pm-7:15pm Thursday's - Sunday's our Grand Couloir tickets are the perfect cocktail learning experience while enjoying bar snacks before heading off for food at our Apres Ski Lodge or Skylight Rooftop. On arrival you will receive a tasting paddle of your choice of 3 different Whiskies, Rums or Gins giving you the opportunity to discuss tasting notes while we whip you up one Christmas themed celebratory cocktails. Our host will then bring over a special box so you can begin BUILDING YOUR OWN COCKTAIL which our Speakeasy host will take you through the steps to transfer that knowledge onto you. Before you head for something to eat at our Après Ski Lodge we will whip you up a light and sweet shooter to finish off your time at the Speakeasy.
FULL SHRED £69
Operating one session from 7:30pm-10pm Thursday's - Sunday's our Full Shred tickets is the full experiential cocktail experience at our Speakeasy to plan your Christmas around. Come ready and prepared to learn, experience and consume amazing cocktails. Upon arrival a full sensory overload will take place with a cocktail at the door and an intimate lighting, music experience along with candles at your table. We will then whip you up two delicious themed cocktails poured at your table (with a special surprise). At this point is a great opportunity to order a meal from our Alpine menu (not included in your ticket). Our host will then bring over a special box so you can begin BUILDING YOUR OWN COCKTAIL which our Speakeasy host will take you through the steps to transfer that knowledge onto you. After all that learning take the opportunity to sit, back and discuss all of your learnings from the evening and we will whip you up a light and sweet shooter to finish off your time at the Speakeasy.
|Ski School Ticket - Pre Drinks Ticket (1pm to 2:15pm)||13:00 - 14:15||£29.00|
|Ski School Ticket - Pre Drinks Ticket (2:30pm to 3:45pm)||14:30 - 15:45||£29.00|
|Ski School Ticket - Pre Drinks Ticket (4pm to 5:15pm)||16:00 - 17:15||£29.00|
|The Grand Couloir Ticket (5:30pm to 7:15pm)||17:30 - 19:15||£49.00|
|The Full Shred Ticket (7:30pm to 10pm)||19:30 - 22:00||£69.00|
Table for 2 (5:15pm to 7:15pm)
Fancy a drink in our Speakeasy?
|17:30 - 19:15||£5.00|
Table for 2 (7:30pm to 10pm)
Fancy a drink in our Speakeasy
|19:30 - 22:00||£5.00|
Table for 2 (3pm to 5pm)
Fancy a drink in our Speakeasy
|15:00 - 17:15||£5.00|
Table for 2 (1pm to 3pm)
Fancy a drink in our Speakeasy
|13:00 - 15:00||£5.00|
|NYE Ski School Ticket - Pre Drinks Ticket (1pm to 2:15pm)||13:00 - 14:15||£39.00|
|NYE Ski School Ticket - Pre Drinks Ticket (2:30pm to 3:45pm)||14:30 - 15:45||£39.00|
|NYE Ski School Ticket - Pre Drinks Ticket (4pm to 5:15pm)||16:00 - 17:15||£39.00|
|NYE The Grand Couloir Ticket (5:30pm to 7:15pm)||17:30 - 19:15||£69.00|
|NYE Full Shred Ticket (7:30pm to 10pm)||19:30 - 22:00||£99.00|
Skylight Christmas at Tobacco Dock, 50 Wapping Lane, Tobacco Quay, E1W 2SF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. The venue reserves the right to refuse service due to any breach of Covid-19 regulations